The day may come when courage does not fail me and I read for the whole 24 hours, but it is not this day!
It’s been a really long first-week-back-to-work after my glorious 11-day vacation, and I’m tired. Still, I’m going to read as much as I can!
My answers to the opening survey:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? And what time is it where you are?
Iowa, USA. My start time was 7 pm.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m about halfway through The Poisonwood Bible and I’m absolutely loving it, so finishing this one.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chocolate covered almonds. Yum.
4) Do you have a #reversereadathon plan of attack?
Just to read as much as I can, hydrate, and use my audiobooks whenever I can’t sit to read.
5) Are you doing the readathon solo or with others?
All by myself, which is exactly how I like it.
Best of luck to everyone participating!